Medical assistants are needed for both clinical and administrative tasks in hospitals and healthcare facilities around the world. This position requires a postsecondary certificate but can be attained without a full college degree. Medical assistants should be calm under pressure, capable with communications, and skilled in basic medical technology. This position is highly sought after, with the US Bureau of Labor Statistics projecting a 29% growth by the year 2022.
As the number of job openings in this field increases, the number of candidates are also increasing. A well-written resume can help separate you from the rest of the pack when it comes to seeking a job interview, and a good objective statement can help you make sure that you start your resume on a strong note. A few sample objective statements are provided below to give you a feel for what you should be going for.
- To obtain a position with the Highland Park Medical Center where I can utilize my clinical and administrative skills in an environment that will help both patients and healthcare providers.
- To gain employment at Blackwood Hospital in a position that will allow me to work with a healthcare team in providing superior administrative and clinical support.
- To gain full time employment at New Hampshire State Hospital in a manner which will allow me to utilize my organizational and time management skills while also giving me opportunities to interact directly with patients in need.
- To find a position that will fully utilize my attention to detail, my communication and administrative experience, and my passion for helping those in need in a way that will advance the healthcare goals of the Martin Goode Medical Center.
- To earn a full time permanent position at Austin Memorial Hospital in a role that will allow me to advance the organization’s goals through my medical assistant and administrative skills.
- To utilize my certification and education in a role at Edgeworth Clinics that will combine my desire to assist patients with my experience as an assistant and administrator.
- To make a positive impact at Southern Minnesota Health Center in a position that will challenge me while also properly utilizing my ability to multitask, my time management skills, and my clinical knowledge.
- To earn a position at the University of California Medical Center that will allow me to build my clinical skills while helping to improve the overall level of service to patients through excellent medical assistance and organization.
- To help Highland Clinics better assist patients in a manner that fully utilizes my skills as an experienced medical assistant while also providing an opportunity for new professional challenges and personal growth.
- To use my years of experience as a medical assistant in a manner that will help Central City Medical Center better meet the needs of patients and healthcare providers through improving organization, communication, and overall assistance within the hospital.